Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This is Getting Ridiculous


Via - (NSFW)

I'm so glad my Spurs never did stupid **** like this. You know, I would think that Westbrook & Durant could at least wait until they have proven something serious. Back-to-back Western conference Finals is kind of impressive, but you've gotta do more, I say! I have nothing against Durant (UT proud) - he's one of my favorite players, but Westbrook has proven very little in his career, other than the fact that he never seems to be able to find Kevin Durant when it matters most..

Do NBA stars need to have proven something to be able to start a new idiotic fashion? No, probably not, but again.. I think everyone else is laughing at you. The possible exception is the Miami Heat, who have a little more to brag about than you do (LeBron has 3 MVPs, and Wade has a title.)

Yeah, I'm still embarrassed that this young talented team found -some- way to beat us, as HOT as we were. But you need to learn how to dress like professionals. Someone might just mistake you for people who don't matter.

/end rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment