Monday, June 11, 2012

How about a Chevelle Set


Family System - Wonder What's Next, 2002

Source

Comfortable Liar - Wonder What's Next, 2002

Source

The Clincher - This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In), 2004

Source

Humanoid - Vena Sera, 2007

Source

Forfeit - Wonder What's Next, 2002

Source

Face to the Floor - Hats Off to the Bull, 2011


Jars - Sci-Fi Crimes, 2009


And the best two for last..

The Red - Wonder What's Next, 2002


When I first heard "The Red" on the radio in late 2002, I told a lot of my friends "this band is gonna be huge!" To this day this is the song that defines Chevelle, and more importantly I was right about them 10 years ago. Chevelle is one of about a half-dozen bands that I've made this prediction with. But for me it was my most important. They have gone on to kick butt with every single release, and nothing has disappointed.

There is also a song that may be one of my favorite songs of all-time. This song just happened to carry me through a lot of tough times during 2003, and beyond. It has lingered with me - forever, and I thank you Chevelle for this masterpiece:

Send the Pain Below

Source for the last four

No comments:

Post a Comment