Thursday, March 8, 2012

A 2003 Cold Set

Remedy


Suffocate


Gone Away (A Song for Starr)


Stupid Girl


A Different Kind of Pain 2005


Happens All The Time 2005



And the two that are in a class by themselves:

Cure My Tragedy


"Cure My Tragedy" is one of my favorite songs of all-time. It cleanses my soul, as it's the one that drove me to tears so many times. Thank you Stephanie, my love, and my everything!

Wasted Years


All I have to do is listen to Cold, and memories from September of 2003 come back really strong. I had just met the woman of my dreams. She rescued me from a terrible relationship, and the moment we met, I knew I had found "the one". We used to cruise around in her little green Mitsubishi Lancer listening to all sorts of stuff.. Godsmack, Staind, Chevelle.. But it was her introducing me to Cold that cemented so many memories. That's how it is. When you're going through changes in your life (and really even when you're not) the introduction of beautiful brand new music stays with you. And Cold will always stay with me for this reason. I love you Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment