Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tiger Woods' New Personal Practice Facility


Immage Source

There are new pics of Tiger's new practice facility in Florida. Yahoo states that they found this news and these pictures from his blog, but the only article at his blog that I can find regarding the new practice facility was published March 7th. So Yahoo and I both are 4 months behind, I guess.

Says he: "I'm light years ahead of where I was at the end of last summer. The biggest thing is understanding what shot to hit and how to adjust my ball flight. Thanks to Sean Foley, I have a much deeper understanding of how to do this than ever before.

When will I win again? Whenever it happens, it happens. I'm just going to keep trying to progress.

Pretty soon, I'll be moving into my new home in Jupiter, Fla. I'm excited about that and even more excited about my new practice facility. It's phenomenal. Working with my team, I designed the short-game facility and oversaw its construction. It features four greens, six bunkers with different depths and kinds of sand, a video center and a putting studio. If no wind is blowing, the longest club I can hit is a 7-iron. It's also set up so I can hit shots out of my second-story studio."
(Tiger's Blog)

Nevertheless, here is Yahoo's article with a bunch more images of every man's dream backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment