Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tijuana, Mexico & Southern California, USA Border


Click to enlarge..                                                                                                                           Via

OK so I've seen this picture many times, but the difference this time is I took it upon myself, as I do sometimes, to find its exact location. Without further ado, here it is.

Obviously the image above is taken from atop a hill, or perhaps a helicopter or airplane, so I found it impossible to put little Google Maps street guy in the exact location where this image was taken. However, notice the light blue building with the double roof on the right side of the road in Tijuana. That's the same blue building in the link.

Also if you turn around 180ยบ (or click here), you can see a little dirt hill on the US side in the distance, from where the picture may actually have been taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment