Saturday, August 14, 2010

Facelift - Alice In Chains

Everyone needs to go revisit this album - It's truly incredible.


Image source

01 We Die Young
02 Man In The Box
03 Sea Of Sorrow
04 Bleed The Freak
05 I Can't Remember
06 Love, Hate, Love
07 It Ain't Like That
08 Sunshine
09 Put You Down
10 Confusion
11 I Know Somethin (Bout You)
12 Real Thing

That link isn't gonna do it all for ya, but hey - it's all on youtube, and many other places. I honestly can't link them all from here.

I really like the 2nd release, "Dirt," but there is so much impressive music on their debut album "Facelift", it's not even funny. I used to listen to it over & over & over & over again during long drives... even after I already had Dirt. And even after the hits continued to come from Dirt. And there were a lot!

So much of what is remembered from Alice In Chains is from "Dirt" - but there is so much from this CD, and the couple that followed it.


Go listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment