Saturday, May 22, 2010

The 90 Best Cartoons Of All Time



Very craftily created over at Now That's Nifty Dot Blogspot Dot Com, this is an incredible list of all the great cartoons we grew up with, as well as some of the awesome ones we're used to from the more recent past.

I think just about everyone has a soft spot for cartoons. There is a wide variety out there, each with something to offer.

I've compiled a list of what I believe to be the 90 best cartoons, ever. If you don't agree with my list, I don't care, get your own list. If I forgot some, I appologize, there are a lot of cartoons out there. It is important to note that I honestly could move some of these up or down in the rankings, even the top ones. Never the less, here they are:

45. Schoolhouse Rock! (1973-1986)









37. Daria (1997–2002)









34. The Jetsons (1962-1963; 1984-1985 and 1987)









10. Beavis and Butt-head (1993–1997) So dumb it's funny.









Click here or the banner pic to go to the entire list, which includes links to each cartoon's Wikipedia page.

No comments:

Post a Comment