Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Harley Owned


The funniest thing happened last night. The dogs were both laying on separate articles of clothing which were on the couch not far from my chair, where I was sitting playing Madden. I had just paused my game to go to the restroom, so the house was completely quiet. From the bathroom 20 feet away, and through a closed door, I could hear our youngest, Harley (an 11-lb. mini-dachshund), whining. He's naturally a talker - he whines all the time, and makes other monkey-like talking noises. He also loves to bury himself beneath whatever he can find, be it a blanket, his little bed, a towel, or really anything.

Anyway amongst the whining, I heard what I presumed was him jumping from the couch to the floor. When I finished my business, and went back in there to inspect what he was whining about, this is what I found:


































































Click to enlarge

He had burrowed himself into one of the arms of my wife's jacket.

Hilarity ensued..

No comments:

Post a Comment